ARGAN OIL, MOROCCO’S LIQUID GOLD
The legendary argan oil is derived from the argan trees of Morocco, where this coveted oil earned the label “Liquid Gold”. It is used as culinary, cosmetic and medicinal oil in Morocco and worldwide. The oil is rich in nutrients, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, which contribute to the many health and beauty benefits. These benefits contribute to its reputation as an Anti-Aging Elixir…
- Moisturizes the skin and protects from sun damage
- Slows the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Regenerates and rejuvenates aging skin
- Prevents split ends and restores shine to hair
- Moistens and regenerates the hair and scalp
- Prevents stretch marks
- Aids dry, brittle nails
Argan oil is rich in nutrients that enhance health and beauty:
- Vitamin E, vitamin A, and other anti-oxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols that slow the aging process, provide protection from UV damage, and act as natural anti-inflammatories.
- Minerals that nourish the skin and hair by increasing elasticity, enhancing the collagen and connective tissue, and increasing the moisture and shine.
- Plant Sterols that balance hormones, prevent aging, enhance the metabolism, and assist in skin / hair rejuvenation.