Infrared Sauna…25% off packages of 10 this week. Lose weight and detox!
Infrared Sauna offers the opportunity to use the Sun’s energy for detoxification, weight loss, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, and stress reduction. In a one-hour session you can burn up to 1000 calories, detoxify your body, purify your skin and reduce stress.
All of this with no effort at all!
Infrared Saunas are different than other saunas in that they use Infrared Light which is energy from the invisible spectrum of light. The infrared heat penetrates deeply into the body at the cellular level, heats the body, which activates the water molecules…increasing blood flow and vitality.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Relaxation: Decreases cortisol and increases Serotonin and Dopamine.
- Detoxification: Detoxes 7x more than traditional saunas: toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, radiation, infections and other environmental chemicals.
- Pain Relief: Infrared penetrates the tissue, joints and muscles to relieve inflammation, aches and pains.
- Enhanced Cell Health: Increases the circulation and oxygenates the cells.
- Enhances Immune Function: Increases flow of lymphatics, stimulates white blood cells, and may kill certain microbes and infections.
- Weight Loss: Increases metabolic rate while you relax and promotes the reduction of excess water retention and cellulite.
- Anti-Aging: Purifies the skin and stimulates the growth of new dermal cells. It also stimulates the production of collagen which reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone.
This week only
October 29-November 5, 2018
25 % off Sauna packages of 10
That is 100$ savings
Call the office or stop in to buy your package now!
The Herban Alchemist
137 Grand Street
New York, NY 10013
Sauna Session FAQ
Sauna Session Prices: 60 minutes
- Intro Session $30
- Single Session $50
- Package of 10 $400
Sauna Session Prices: 30 minutes
- Single Session: $35
- Package of 10: $330
Call to schedule a Sauna session at 212-925-8772
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for sauna sessions. Please call if you can’t make it.
- Wear Bathing suit or loose shorts and tank top
- Bring large water bottle
- Eat a light meal before your session with a little protein
- Have some coconut water or electrolyte drink
- Bring a book or reading materials
- Personal Care to freshen up after session
- Clean towels
- Filtered water
- Electrolyte powder
- Bathroom to freshen. Please note, we do not have a shower.
- Radio in the Sauna
- Reading materials