Prickly Pear Seed Cactus Oil
Prickly Pear Seed Cactus Oil is the newest Beauty rage! The Prickly Pear Cactus known as the “Miracle Plant” is originally from Mexico and now grows abundantly in Morocco. The small black seeds of the fruit are the source of the beauty oil. It has been used by many generations of Moroccan women to combat the aging affects of the dry desert conditions. Moroccan Elixir’s Prickly Pear Oil is cultivated and produced by Women’s Co-Operatives in Morocco.
Prickly pear seed oil has one of the highest amounts of essential fatty acids found in any natural beauty oil. It contains more than 88% unsaturated fatty acids, which help to enhance the elasticity, youth and integrity of the skin. The oil helps to soften the lines and wrinkles and fill out the areas where the skin is sagging. It adds a gorgeous and youthful glow to the skin. .
Prickly Pear Cactus Oil also contains Vitamin E, making it an excellent antioxidant, and a warrior against free radicals, which hasten the aging process. The Prickly Pear Oil protects the oil from the aging affects of pollution, radiation, sun and other toxins and stressors.
Beauty Benefits of the prickly pear seed oil include:
- Protects the skin against premature aging
- Tightens the skin of the face and neck and prevents wrinkle formation
- Promotes a beautiful glowing and healthy complexion
- Reduces the under-eye shadows and dark circles
- Reduces puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Lightens aging and brown spots on the face